If you are in need of emergency assistance and cannot get through
to your I VISA team please use the I VISA Emergency number.
Please be aware that you may be charged for using this service and for training and quality purposes your call may be monitored or recorded.
Your call is important to us but if you have a dedicated number please dial that number, otherwise please call the number shown and have your documents available and we’ll connect you to one of our consultants.
The United Kingdom, also called Great Britain or UK, is made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in northwestern Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential center of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge. e contact one of our consultants for new updates
An investment of GBP 2 , 5 or 10 million of which, 75% goes into UK government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading UK registered companies. The remaining 25% should be invested in the UK either by purchasing assets or by maintaining the money deposited in a UK-regulated financial institution to be maintained for 5, 3 or 2 years.
OR Entrepreneur Visa whereby you invest £200,000 into a UK business.
Visa requirements for British citizens are administrative entry restrictions by the authorities of other states placed on citizens of the United Kingdom.
As of 9 October 2018, British citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 186 countries and territories, ranking the British passport 5th in terms of travel freedom (tied with Austrian, Dutch, Luxembourgish, Norwegian, Portuguese and the United States passports) according to the Henley Passport Index.
Additionally, the World Tourism Organisation also published a report on 15 January 2016 ranking the British passport 1st in the world (tied with Denmark, Finland, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg and Singapore) in terms of travel freedom, with a mobility index of 160 (out of 215 with no visa weighted by 1, visa on arrival weighted by 0.7, eVisa by 0.5, and traditional visa weighted by 0